last of my netgalley book review

 I finally finished the rest of the book and I have to say it didn't get much better. Not sure if this was because it was a review copy that I sent to my kindle and it wasn't formatted right or if it was the actually content of the book. I am leaning more towards it being because of the fact that I have never read an Arc before so I wasn't ready for the formatting to be off so much. 

I did like most of the content of this book. Out of the 5 segments I would have to say my least favorite was the first one and my favorite was the last one. All the ones in between were ok. 

I can say that the writer of this book Sue Coletta did do her research and even tho I have read up on all of these cases online and have seen true crime shows where they were featured there was some information in this book that I had never heard about before. That bumps up my star rating a little.


All in all this book was pretty good and well written. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review for the Missing Husband by Alex Coombs

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon